Learn more about the deep cleaning Dublin raves about!
Our once off house cleaning services are very popular and widely used. A once off clean is just that! Your home will be clean and disinfected by us only once to bring it back to the day you moved in. Dublin House Cleaning provides professional once off deep cleaning in the County Dublin and the surrounding areas. We are fully insured and highly recommended.
House Cleaning at Affordable Prices
We deal with estate agents, landlords, tenants, management companies and private customers. Our once off house cleaning services are reasonably priced and our work quality will impress even the most demanding customer.
Our once off cleaning package is often offered as a gift for Christmas, Easter, birthdays etc. We all have very busy lives and spending hours scrubbing the kitchen or the bathroom is not a desirable option. Honestly, we would all rather spend our free time playing with our children or catching up with family and friends, that quality time is priceless. If you are looking for a deep cleaning service ‘near me’ then our prices are are so reasonable there really is no reason to waste your precious time. Let someone else do the hard work. Dublin House Cleaning is only one call away. We are affordable, reliable and professional. We will scrub your home and make it look spotless in no time.
We can guarantee that all our deep cleaning products are eco-friendly and safe. We use Evans cleaning products only and if you need more information or data sheets for our products.
There are different types of once off cleaning though such as end of tenancy or end of lease cleanings.
We can assure you that our prices are very competitive. We provide a great balance between high quality work and reasonable pricing. Our once off house cleaning services are not the cheapest around but nor the most expensive. If you own more than one property we can offer you good deals. If you own over 5 properties we can cut our cost by 30%. If you need more information about our package deals for multiple properties please contact us.
Included in a once off professional cleaning job
- The kitchen – fridge, presses in/out, floors, internal windows cleaned, work top, lights, switches, doors, frames, all the hard surfaces, tile & grout deep cleaning etc.
- The kitchen – fridge, presses in/out, floors, internal window, work top, lights, switches, doors, frames, all the hard surfaces, tile & grout cleaning etc.
- Bedrooms – full hovering & dusting, presses in/out, internal windows cleaned, lights, furniture, sockets, bed frames etc
- The hall – the banister, the stairs & landing, photo frames, the entrance door, lights, switches, sockets, heaters, all the woodwork, the floor, full dusting & hovering
- The living room – full dusting & hovering, all sofas & armchairs will be hovered, photo frames, lights, television, furniture, switches, sockets, woodwork, etc
Call us today with your requirements and let us take care of your house cleaning job. We are very clear on our pricing, we are efficient and we are sure that you will like us. Book your once off house cleaning job with Dublin House Cleaning!
See some examples of what our professional cleaners can do for your home
Learn how we brightened these customer’s homes
I’m very pleased with Dublin House Cleaning, very reliable and they have excellent customer service. Thank you to Tina for helping get me booked in at the start. They’ve taken a huge stress off my mind.
Nadia Brooke, Santry
My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the cleaning we received from Laura and Bianca. They scrubbed our entire home from floor to ceiling. I was most impressed with the incredible job they did on our oven.
Michael and Kate Lawlor, Rathmines
We’re proud members of these organisations
At Dublin House Cleaning we’ve worked hard to attain our status as trusted providers of the major cleaning organisations in Ireland and the UK.
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All our cleaning services come with the Dublin House Cleaning happiness guarantee. If you’re not 100% happy with your deep cleaning, we’ll come back and fix it for free!
What’s included in your once off deep clean
Bedrooms, Living Rooms, Common Areas
- Vacuum and mop all floors
- Empty all bins
- Dust furniture
- Remove cobwebs
- Clean doorknobs and light switches
- Make beds (if linen left out)
- Clean staircases and hallways
- Quick de-clutter of the floors
- Dust and wipe down all surfaces
- Wash all door frames and doors
- Wipe all electronics
- Dust ceiling fans
- Dust and wash skirting boards and architraves
- Wash window sills
- Clean entire toilet unit
- Wash every surface thoroughly
- Wash exterior of drawers and cabinets
- Wipe mirrors
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs and taps
- Clean the shower tray
- Wipe down tiles and shower glass
- Wash the taps and sink
Items We Can’t Clean (For Insurance Reasons)
- Light bulbs
- Excessive clutter
- Animal waste
- Biohazards (Mould, blood, feces etc.)
- High reach areas (More than two steps on a ladder)
- Put away dishes
- Outside windows
5 benefits of our once off deep cleaning solutions
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Deep cleaning helps remove dust, allergens, and pollutants from surfaces, leading to cleaner and fresher air inside your home.
- Reduced Risk of Illness: Thoroughly cleaning surfaces, especially in high-traffic areas, helps eliminate germs and bacteria, lowering the chances of infections and illnesses.
- Enhanced Aesthetic Appeal: It also revitalises the appearance of your home by removing grime, stains, and buildup, making it more visually appealing and welcoming.
- Prolonged Lifespan of Surfaces and Appliances: Regular cleaning helps maintain the condition of surfaces, furniture, and appliances, extending their lifespan and reducing the need for repairs or replacements.
- Peace of Mind and Well-Being: A clean and organised home promotes a sense of calm and reduces stress levels, contributing to a healthier and happier living environment.
Call us when you need a professional deep cleaning
When it comes time to clean the house, following a systematic approach can make the process more efficient. Here are some tips to help you get started:
Clear the clutter before starting
Begin by finding a new place for any visible clutter or consider getting rid of items that don’t belong in the room. By de-cluttering, you’ll simplify your deep cleaning checklist and make the process easier. Focus on tidying up visible surfaces, as this can boost your motivation to continue cleaning. This is also necessary if you are getting carpet or upholstery cleaning. Of course you could also just hire professional cleaners for your apartment as well.
Work from top to bottom
Start by tackling hard-to-reach areas in the following order: ceiling, ceiling trim, ceiling light fixtures (including bulbs), walls, remaining trim, and baseboards. Opt for tools like a clean microfiber mop or a duster with a telescoping handle to clean these surfaces effectively. These tools are also slim enough to reach behind furniture without the need to move them. For surfaces above eye-level, a spritz of water on the mop is sufficient. Surfaces closer to the floor tend to accumulate more dirt and dust, so mix warm water with a drop of dish soap for deep cleaning. In bathrooms, add a splash of white vinegar to the mixture to prevent mold and mildew. For areas where using a mop is inconvenient, a microfiber cloth will do the job. Remember to rinse the cloth regularly and wring it thoroughly.
Give your windows a deep clean
Cleaning windows may seem simple, but it can make a huge difference in the overall appearance of your home. Begin by vacuuming the sills and tracks to remove any debris. Next, spray glass cleaner from top to bottom on the window surface. Allow the cleaner to sit for a minute, then use a squeegee to wipe it off. To avoid streaks, wipe inside windows in one direction and outside windows in another.
Refresh your window treatments
Save time by avoiding the hassle of taking down blinds or shades. Instead, use the brush attachment on your vacuum to remove dust and dirt from these window treatments. For curtains, simply fluff them in the dryer for a few minutes to freshen them up while wiping off the rod and rings. Then, hang them back in place.
Dust surfaces thoroughly
Wipe down all remaining hard surfaces, such as wood furniture, shelves, and built-ins, using furniture cleaner and polish. A soft cloth works well for this task. For a quick dusting, slip a clean cotton tube sock over your dominant hand and use it to dust surfaces, moving objects aside with your other hand. Lastly, use a lint roller to remove dust from lampshades.
Mop your floors
For a thorough floor cleaning, you may need to avail of the trusted deep cleaning services Dublin loves to use. You’ll need to move furniture, including larger pieces like beds and sofas. Make this task easier by placing furniture slides under the legs of heavy pieces. Use your vacuum’s crevice tool to reach dirt in corners and along baseboards. If you have hard floors, clean them with a microfiber mop and the appropriate cleaner for the surface. In the case of carpets, consider renting a professional-grade cleaner for a more intensive clean. If you have pets and/or kids, investing in your own carpet cleaner might be a wise choice. By following these steps, you can achieve a deep-cleaned home that feels fresh and rejuvenated. Also you can call us if you need help with any frequently asked questions.